Buyers in China have been snapping up Ferrari models for 20 years now, and the Italian automaker is marking the anniversary with the introduction of a special-edition 458 Italia. Dipped in a new Marco Polo red and swaddled in a "dragon-horse" livery with gold imagery and black stripes, the vehicle is supposed to pay homage to Chinese culture. Buyers will also enjoy unique gold wheels and a cabin fitted with gold embroidery to match. A start button with 20 stars and a unique dash plaque are also
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX