If you've heard of upstart boutique supercar maker Mazzanti, we salute you. About a year ago, we brought you news of this small Italian firm, which then was under the name Faralli & Mazzanti. The creation was the Evantra, and as the name of the company has changed, so has the car. The Mazzanti Evantra has been updated, and the previous turbocharged flat-six has been replaced with a 7.0-liter V8. The six-cylinder had two versions, capable of 403 or 603 horsepower. That is kid's stuff compared
Faralli & Mazzanti Evantra
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX