While there isn't too much competition in the "vehicles priced more than houses" market, automakers still have to keep their products fresh, and it looks like the Rolls-Royce Ghost could be getting a slight facelift for 2014. Like the rest of the Ghost, these spy shots show that Rolls-Royce even makes exquisite body camouflage as it takes a close look to really see that any material has been added to the face.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX