Workers outside of Austin are still hammering away on the new Circuit of the Americas Formula One track, but race fans and gamers will get a shot at driving the course before the first tire hits the tarmac. Codemasters' "F1 2012" will feature the track in all of its pixelized glory. The game will officially hit the market this September, but players will get a chance to grab the controller for the first time at E3 early next week. Codemasters has been kind enough to slip the world a few screen s
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX