Eric Vigouroux and BJ Baldwin are two of the top drivers in off-road racing. Vigouroux has won almost every rally raid he's entered in the last four years, taking the FIA World Cup Championship in the 2WD category in 2010 and beating all the factory teams to win the Rally of Morocco last year. BJ Baldwin, meanwhile, has won four off-road racing championships in the past six years. Both have competed in Dakar in GM machinery before, and for next year's event, they're teaming up to contest the fam
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX