Turns out, you can drive a unique electric vehicle all the way across Australia on less than $15 worth of electricity. You just need some kite assistance (or, yes, solar power). The Wind Explorer that made this trek is now on display at Evonik's New Jersey office, since the company worked on the quirky EV.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX