It's no secret that Gisli Gislason wants to bring electric vehicles to Iceland. A year-and-a-half ago, he struck a deal with Amp Electric Vehicles to send 1,000 EVs to the island nation. That won't happen now. He's also navigated a $39-million deal for 150 EVs, with similar results. Undeterred, Gislason's and his cohorts today founded the Icelandic EV Association. It's the latest move to make Iceland one of the most EV-ready countries in the world.
EVEN - Icelandic Electric Vehicle Association
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX