EVDrive is an electric drivetrain engineering company and they've built the most amazingly outrageous UTV development mule. Ever. Imagine, if you will, a side-by-side utility vehicle with each wheel powered by an electric motor capable of putting out 30 kilowatts (40 horsepower) and 66 pound-feet of twist. That's 120 kWs (160 hp) altogether and, after going through reduction gearing, enough torque to tear a tree stump from terra firma. To be precise, 2,904 lb-ft at peak.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX