Just as our Quarter Pounder is a European's royale with cheese, our Camaro Coupe is their Camaro Coupé – as in, "Coo-pay." As far as we can tell, there are two Continental affectations bestowed on Chevrolet's WTCC safety car, one being a set of LED taillights; otherwise it speaks a universal pony car language. The second is that the Euro Camaro gets the 6.2-liter LS3 V8 with 432 horsepower in six-speed manual trim, a six-hp bump over our version, and the 6.2-liter L99 V8 with Active
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX