The rest of the world's most recent Honda Civic was introduced for 2012, and it looks much the same as the 2014 model Honda will release in January to European and Asian markets. In fact, not much has changed, but a retuned power steering system, revised front and rear damping rates and rear wheel toe and camber adjustments are touted to make the hatchback drive better, World Car Fans reports.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!