Toyota Ukraine has released the skinny on what some other parts of the world can expect to see from the 2012 Toyota Camry. It's impossible for us to say who, besides Russia, will be getting this Camry variant, but we do clearly spot a front fascia that's a good bit different than what's available here in the land of the free. The lower air intake boasts a slimmer profile for less of an open-jaw look. Likewise, the rear valance has gone under the knife with additional detailing that abandons the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX