Honda has unveiled a prototype version of the upcoming European CR-V ahead of the model's debut at this year's Geneva Motor Show. As with most prototypes from Honda, the vehicle is a thinly veiled version of the production CUV set to hit dealerships later this year. If the 2012 CR-V looks familiar, it certainly should. At first glance, the tall-riding five door looks to be a carbon-copy of the U.S. market vehicle. Peer a bit closer, however, and you're likely to notice the Euro prototype wears a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX