As of November 9, 2012 Eterniti Motors, makers of the Artemis (nee Hemera), has a home in Park Royal, London. The company produces its "super SUV" at a facility in London and has opened the 10,000-square-foot atelier, design studio and showroom nearby. Revealed on the night was the production version of the Artemis, the Cayenne-based high-rider brawned up with a 4.8-liter V8 making 600 horsepower and 553 pound-feet of torque.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX