Eterniti Motors has chosen the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show as the stage upon which it will make its global debut. The British automaker has one model ready for review, and it's a sport-utility vehicle that is light on the 'U' and heavy on the 'S'. It's called the Hemera, and Eterniti plans to have it fighting in the same space that's soon to be occupied by the likes of Aston Martin, Bentley and Maserati.
Eterniti Motors Hemera
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 9, 2011
Yes, its resemblance to the Porsche Cayenne may be cunning, but what you're looking at here is the "world's first Super-SUV," created by British carmaker Eterniti Motors. It's bulgy and aggressive-looking, but we just can't shake the fact that this is clearly a Cayenne ripoff. Still, we like the Cayenne, so how bad the Eterniti creation be?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX