Even if Eterniti Motors hasn't exactly made its Hemera SUV beautiful, it has kept it on a consistently delivered timeline. The boutique British company showed off the Hemera, it's Cayenne-Turbo-S-based "SUV meets BMW M5" at the Frankfurt Motor Show, and now says the final version will rock up to the Beijing Motor Show in April before going on sale later this year.
Eterniti Hemera: Frankfurt 2011
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 14, 2011
Eterniti Motors has chosen the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show as the stage upon which it will make its global debut. The British automaker has one model ready for review, and it's a sport-utility vehicle that is light on the 'U' and heavy on the 'S'. It's called the Hemera, and Eterniti plans to have it fighting in the same space that's soon to be occupied by the likes of Aston Martin, Bentley and Maserati.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX