We're not sure Espresso Veloce makes anything else, but we're also not sure it needs to. This is the V12 coffeemaker, a java-dispensing chunk of aluminum, magnesium and titanium with pistons for cups. There will be just 500 of these made, sprung from the forge of the Arte Meccanica Mastrogiuseppe, after company founder Paolo Mastrogiuseppe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX