Ford is turning to prime-time TV to introduce the 2013 Escape. The vehicle will be front and center in "Escape Routes," a new NBC reality show that pits six teams of two against one another in a road-trip competition with layovers in Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miami and San Francisco. Viewers, meanwhile, can interact with the show's contestants and participate via EscapeRoutes.com. Ford says the online community will even have a chance to impact the final outcome of the game, tho
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX