The National Hot Rod Association is racing this weekend in Brainerd, Minnesota, but history was made two weeks ago at the Northwest Nationals in Seattle. We overlooked it at the time, but when Erica Enders won in Pro Stock and Courtney Force won in Funny Car, it was the first time two women have won in pro classes on the same day.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX