Two owners have divided up the remains of Erik Buell Racing, spinning it off into two separate businesses. And at least one of them is intent on continuing EBR's motorcycle manufacturing operations.
Eric Buell Racing 1190RX
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jul 5, 2015
Bidding for the assets of bankrupt motorcycle manufacturer Erik Buell Racing are set to be auctioned on July 21.
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 17, 2013
These United States aren't known so much for manufacturing sport bikes. Cruisers and choppers, sure. Even a few electric motorcycles. But not not the kind of serious performance machinery coming out of, say, Japan or Italy. The one exception is Buell.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX