General Motors and Disney have partnered to recreate the classic Test Track ride at Epcot Center. Designers first began collaborating some 18 months ago with the goal of creating an inside look at a professional design studio. GM says the project specifically allowed its designers to approach Chevrolet history from a more youthful perspective, and the new attraction features design cues from the brand. Interactive displays and concept vehicles are all part of the ride, giving visitors an idea of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX