NHTSA is investigating the 2013 and 2014 Ford F-150 with 3.5-liter engines after receiving over 30 reports of brake failure. Over 420k trucks could be affected.
2013 Ford F-150
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 28, 2013
When we talk about trucks we often talk about how loyal truck owners are; it's men like Floyd Pullin who provide the proof. The 102-year-old man from Confluence, Pennsylvania has only owned Ford products since the 1920s, and he's done so well by Ford Trucks that the division named him honorary president for a day, not long after he took delivery of his latest ride, a 2013 F-150 STX.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX