The rumor is back: Infiniti is considering a top-dog model based on the Nissan GT-R. The GT-R running gear is impressive with its 500-plus turbocharged horsepower and sophisticated all-wheel drive system, but anyone who's driven Nissan's supercar will tell you that it lacks the finesse you'd expect from an Infiniti.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models