If you've attended major international auto show in the U.S. this season, you've likely seen this car: Edsel Ford's 1934 Model 40 Special Speedster. We first saw it at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegancee last August, then again in January at the Detroit Auto Show. It is, frankly, a most beautiful specimen, and since we hadn't yet taken the opportunity to capture it with our own lenses, New York seemed like the perfect place to hold an impromptu shoot.
Edsel Ford's 1934 Model 40 Special Speedster
- Zach Bowman
- Aug 22, 2011
Pebble Beach enjoyed a visit by a very special member of the Ford stable last week. Lincoln, along with the Edsel and Eleanor Ford house, displayed Edsel Bryant Ford's freshly-restored 1934 Model 40 Special Speedster at the Monterey Concours d'Elegance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX