Edison2, the 2010 winner of the Progressive Insurance Automotive X-Prize for ultimate fuel efficiency, showed off the latest iteration, version 4.0, of its Very Light Car (VLC) at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI, this week.
Edison2's Very Light Car is shown off at the Henry Ford Museum
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX