The Vector M12 is an American supercar that never really made it. Children of the 1980s and 1990s that read too many issues of Car and Driver growing up tend to have a soft spot for all things Vector, but the Lamborghini-powered machine just couldn't make a go of it with a price tag of nearly $200,000 when it was new in 1995.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies