Every year, each Formula One team on the grid designs a brand-new car and builds a handful of them for use at grands prix around the world. So what happens to the old ones? Well, the less important ones might get scrapped, unfortunately. The more important ones might find their way into museum collections. But then there's a whole class of collectors who buy them for use at historic racing events or private track days.
eBay Find of the Day: ex-Lauda 1974 Ferrari 312 B3
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX