Ford has expanded its licensed reproduction body shell offerings. The company announced professionals and enthusiasts alike would be able to purchase brand-new 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible shells earlier this year, and now the automaker has added the 1967 Ford Mustang Convertible shell to the mix, as well. Now, instead of being forced to source a shell and repair the inevitable rust, restorers can simply snap up new metal, thereby saving time and money in the process. Like the '65 Convertible,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX