Yeah, yeah, you liked to build with Lego bricks when you were a kid. But could you build a go-kart large enough and sturdy enough to carry your own weight? Don't answer yet. Could you then make this monster kart actually move under its own power, albeit slowly, like the real thing? We thought not, hotshot.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies