General Motors and Isuzu have officially stitched together 1.5 million Duramax 6.6-liter diesel engines. The joint venture between the two manufacturers started in 1998, and now the DMAX plant employs 517 workers in a 584,000 square-foot facility. GM introduced the Duramax turbo diesel engine to the US market for the 2001 model year, and it can be found trucks like the Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD as well as the full-size Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vans. In its current configur
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX