A Lamborghini Murcielago SV and Aventador have come together for one expensive and powerful photo shot. More like an aging master has come face to face with the newest stud from the family farm. The man behind the lens is Jordan Shiraki from Lamborghini Las Vegas, and his work has been featured on Autoblog in the past. Previously, we saw Shiraki capture the first Aventador to arrive on U.S. soil, and now he has once again teamed up with Sin City's most bullish dealership for a new set of impress
Dueling Lambos: Lamborghini Aventador meets Lamborghini Murcielago
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX