Ducati is set to unveil its new 1199 Panigale at the EICMA show in Milan next month, but the manufacturer has given us all a sneak peek into what will power the machine once it goes on sale. Ducati gave its engineers free reign to come up with an engine that provides more horsepower and torque while also increasing user friendliness. At the same time, the company wanted trim weight and reduce ownership costs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models