We found the third-generation Ducati Monster 1200S to be a comfortable but quite capable sport bike during our First Ride. But what if you love the new bike's brawny looks but don't think you'll need the full 1200cc V-twin? At first blush, we'd say you might be crazy, but Ducati is looking out for you with the latest addition to its lineup – the Monster 821.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX