Ducati has given its Diavel V-twin sport cruiser an upgrade in styling and mechanics for the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. The biggest change is the addition of the latest generation of its Testastretta 11° Dual Spark engine with 162 horsepower, but it also receives a new exhaust design and full LED headlights.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX