The black-and-white Ducati Diavel AMG Special Edition is a lump of two-wheeled mean that takes cues from both the bikemaker and tuning house. The five-spoke wheels are derived from AMG, as well the aluminium radiator grilles, exhaust and Alcantara seat. What's more, the Desmodromic cam-timing system is set by hand and signed by the responsible engine technician, just as an AMG engine is built and signed by one man.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!