The black-and-white Ducati Diavel AMG Special Edition is a lump of two-wheeled mean that takes cues from both the bikemaker and tuning house. The five-spoke wheels are derived from AMG, as well the aluminium radiator grilles, exhaust and Alcantara seat. What's more, the Desmodromic cam-timing system is set by hand and signed by the responsible engine technician, just as an AMG engine is built and signed by one man.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX