If there's one country in the world that can afford to buy exotic supercars, what would it be? If you answered Dubai, you are correct, habibi. Because that Gulf emirate has been buying up some of the highest of high-performance machinery to patrol its streets and sand-swept highways.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX