If there's one country in the world that can afford to buy exotic supercars, what would it be? If you answered Dubai, you are correct, habibi. Because that Gulf emirate has been buying up some of the highest of high-performance machinery to patrol its streets and sand-swept highways.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!