Shocking, we know. We can't imagine sawing the roof off a vehicle like the Dodge Charger SRT8 or Chrysler 300 would do the machines any favors, but we can certainly respect the gumption behind bringing more four-door convertibles into the world. That seems to be exactly what Drop Top Customs is into these days. The company has worked up a pair of Mopar sedans with their hard tops deducted. DTC says it does plenty of structural work under each vehicle to make it safe to drive with the roof remove
Drop Top Customs Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger SRT8
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX