It's funny how a couple of letters can change the meaning of a word entirely. Take "racy" and "racing," for example. One implies a certain charge of sexuality, while the other refers to the competition of getting from Point A to Point B the quickest. Pamela Anderson, for example, would be one we'd categorize under the former, but now the Canadian model/actress/bombshell is breaking into the latter by launching her own racing team.
- Mar 22, 2012
Downforce1 by Pamela Anderson
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!