First comes word that a Magnum revival could be in the works, and now we hear that the SRT team over at Dodge is eager to add a C-segment brawler to its revitalized product lineup. That word doesn't come from the mouth of just anyone either, as Ralph Gilles, President and CEO of the SRT brand, tells Ward's Auto that it's "absolutely paramount" to add a sports compact to the family.
Dodge Small Car Prototype
- Jeff Glucker
- Jul 19, 2011
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 18, 2011
Remember the Dodge Hornet? Just a few years ago, the chunky funster was rumored to be the automaker's first foray into the subcompact B-segment, and it was even scheduled to be produced in conjunction with Chinese automaker Chery. These plans never came to fruition, and we've had to soldier on with the unloved Caliber as Dodge's only small car offering. It's time for something new.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX