Could Dodge be ready to run with a new wagon in the future? Automotive News chatted with SRT president Ralph Gilles, an unapologetic fan of the now-defunct Magnum. Gilles revealed that one unnamed Chrysler exec, now retired, was responsible for killing off the car, and that other Magnum aficionados are now coming out of the woodwork within the company.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX