When we first caught wind of the Fiat intention to get cozy with Chrysler, our first thoughts leapt to the slew of sexy Italian compacts that could conceivably make their way to the states. Of all the hardware that could potentially be Americanized, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta was the one hatch that had our loins stirring the most. Now our elite squad of spy photographers have nabbed a few photos of a four-door version of the hatch wearing a split crosshair grille. From the looks of things, these a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX