Although we don't doubt it's been done, turning a Dodge Neon or Caliber into a race car would be a bit of a stretch. The Dart, however, is another beast entirely. So people stood up and noticed when Dodge announced it was fielding a competition version of its Alfa Romeo-based compact sedan – with no less prominent a performer than Travis Pastrana behind the wheel – in the Global RallyCross Championship.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX