Although we don't doubt it's been done, turning a Dodge Neon or Caliber into a race car would be a bit of a stretch. The Dart, however, is another beast entirely. So people stood up and noticed when Dodge announced it was fielding a competition version of its Alfa Romeo-based compact sedan – with no less prominent a performer than Travis Pastrana behind the wheel – in the Global RallyCross Championship.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models