In a development that may fall under the "dogs and cats living together-mass hysteria" category (quote courtesy of Ghostbusters), Chrysler might finally be ready to commit significant resources towards developing electric-drive powertrains as a way to boost its fleetwide fuel economy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models