There are some cool things about the oil industry. Well, one at least. This is the Dockwise Vanguard heavy marine transport vessel, and it is a marvel. It is 900 feet long, 230 feet wide, and can carry a total of 117,000 metric tons (that's almost 258 million pounds!). That is enough to carry an offshore oil platform, which is impressive in and of itself, but it's how the Vanguard loads its cargo that is particularly nifty.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX