The DeLorean DMC-12 was, for a brief but shining moment, the dream of the 1980s motorist. Eventually failed in the cold, hard, reality of bad business deals and sketchy engineering, the gullwing DeLorean has nevertheless refused to go away. The injection of stardom from Back to the Future and the motoring media's near sycophantic obsession with the wild life of John Z. DeLorean have given the brand legs that wouldn't have been believed in the darkest days of 1983.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon