We won't press it yet, but let's just say our hand is hovering over the big red "Vaporware!" button we keep armed for just such announcements. DiMora Motorcars still owes us – and LV Resorts – the $2-million SLS 2 sedan with its 1,200-horsepower Volcano V16 engine, Barotex fibers and MP3-enabled horn.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!