We won't press it yet, but let's just say our hand is hovering over the big red "Vaporware!" button we keep armed for just such announcements. DiMora Motorcars still owes us – and LV Resorts – the $2-million SLS 2 sedan with its 1,200-horsepower Volcano V16 engine, Barotex fibers and MP3-enabled horn.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX