Catholics already have a celebration in December in honor of a figure with a nine-month gestation, and that's exactly how long it took the latest Mercedes Benz Popemobile to go from conception to delivery. While The Messiah arrived in a manger, the new Popemobile was delivered by company head Dieter Zetsche, who said "It is an honor for Mercedes-Benz to be accompanying His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI on his future journeys with our new Popemobile."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX