In a show of generosity in mid-August, Detroit's business leaders donated $8 million to the Police Department and Fire Department in order to buy 100 new police vehicles and 23 EMS ambulances. But now officers have discovered – and complained – that the police vehicles have glaring safety issues, Deadline Detroit reports. It is not made clear what models of the fleet vehicles – which include police versions of the Ford Taurus, the Chevrolet Caprice and the Dodge Charger –
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX