It might have been a worthy successor to the Pontiac Vibe – a stylish, youth-marketed crossover – but alas, the GMC Granite may never come to be. Jim Federico, GM's small car exec, told Automotive News that the Granite concept from the 2010 Detroit auto show isn't headed into production.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX