We love bull bars. A favorite of law enforcement officers everywhere, the bull bar quietly underscores the fact you aren't just into protecting yourself against future collisions, but that you plan to instigate them. The DeeZee American Guardian 2011 Ford F-150 seems fully capable of nudging traffic out of its way thanks to its Police Interceptor iForce kit by Rockwell Collins. Extra pushing power comes courtesy of an AirRaid intake kit, Maganaflow exhaust and a HyperTech Max Energy Tuner.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX