Dartz, builder of absolutely wild and rare SUVs, has just announced its latest future product offering. The Russian automaker is promoting a new soon-to-be-built vehicle, called the Nagel Dakkar. According to the company's spectacularly awkward press release, the aggressive beast you see above will define a new class of vehicle; B.N.U.D.S., which stands for Bespoke Noble Urban Desert Safety. How's that for acronyms?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX